Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Music biz

Today I go to SCCC for a rehearsal of the piano-clarinet piece.
Tomorrow right after class, I head downtown to get set up for the concert.
Meredith will be coming with me; the class is over at 4:30 and I need to be at Soundbridge at 6:00, so we will get dinner at one of our many favorite restaurants.

The weather is rideable and my headache seems to be gone, so maybe I will be able to bore you all with another bunch of numbers about a bike ride.

I am having a discussion with the pianist-facebook friend about the piano-violin piece which I have labeled "dichotomy" although, having looked up the word, I think that"soliloquy" might be better.
Not that names mean much to the musicality.
I am drafting a brilliant rebuttal as we speak.

But I am not drafting any more of this; it's a volunteer army from here on in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane!!
How did you get into Soundbridge without getting shot by the resident SS (Security Snicks) there??? I suspect they are as incompetent at shooting as they are at human relations!!
Hope the performance went well!!!
And that someone heard it who will let others hear it in a more public performance (where the audience doesn't face risk of imprisonment or fatally being shot for being a friend of D.P.)!!!
Tschüß,
Anonomann

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being