Friday, October 10, 2008

Katy Webber



Greetings all! I decided to copy and paste the e-mail Chris sent out because I couldn't have said it better myself. :)

P.S.
You are welcome to take a listen by visiting:

  • Katy Webber

  • or check out some of Chris' fantastic jazz music by visiting:
  • Chris


  • ...please keep in mind this is his jazz music and not the vocal music he will be performing. Thanks!


    On Friday, October 10th, I will be once again performing a set of my original piano-powered art-pop songs. This time I will be joined by the lovely and talented Katy Webber. Katy and I used to perform together often, but we have not shared the stage (or the corner, as the case may be) in over two years. I'm so excited to be performing with her again. Expect some new original music from both of us, and a few of our classic numbers with new twists. A night of reunion and of reinvention.

    Stickman Coffee
    3516 Fremont Place N
    Friday, October 10th
    8pm to 10pm
    Donations accepted.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hallo, Lane -- and Katy!!
    Your concert is sadly history. I'D have loved to have attended, as you both are two of my favorite artists. Hopefully, you two will give another concert sometime when I AM in Seattle!!!!
    Tschüß!
    Anonomann

    1:49 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Web Counter
    My worth as a human being