Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New link; City Hall Composers,(ya can't beat 'em)

City councilman Nick Licata has a segment of his blog featuring Seattle composers.
Look for "City Hall Composers" under "Other Composers (ya can't beat 'em)
I'm not on the list yet, but I'm workin' on it.



  • Nick Licata honors Seattle's composers
  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hallo, Lane!!!
    I tried to urge Nick Licata to add your name to his list "Seattle Composer", but was unable to reach his office by clicking appropriately using the SeaPubLib computer, which displayed the message: "... default mail client not properly installed", whatever that means. I will try to reach Licata's man Frank using the telephone number in NL's site.
    You DESERVE to be on any list of "Seattle Composers"!!!!
    Tschuess,
    Anonomann

    2:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Web Counter
    My worth as a human being