Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Yet another bike adventure.

Zipped up Lk Wash to B-G trail, followed that to it's end at Golden Gardens (so named for spectacular sunsets(at the foot of sunset hill)) trudged up the twisty windy hill out of the park (not all that promptly, but I did it) to 85th.
Popped over to Whittier primary school (where I first met).
Took a break at 22 miles in Salmon Bay park (think that's it's name anyway), then coasted on downtown to that bit of northwest urbanity known as "the waterfront" and out through the industrial segment of the metropolis to the bottom end of Boeing Field where I encountered the dread Ryan Way verticaloid bit of thoroughfare, which I promptly conquered, (not all that promptly, but I diddit!)
Endorphins run amok in my bloodstream.

SPLOG!!!!

40.30 miles
10.9 avg speed.
37.7 max speed (I don't remember that bit)
3:41:34 hours in motion
482.5 on the odo + 1307 = 1789.5

I am most happy at this moment to be distributing my weight on the totality of my gluteo-maximal assemblage thanks to this softly upholstered tilting swiveling Office Max chair.

Enough of this chit-chat I've got cold liquids to ingest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jannie Funster said...

My Office max chair fell apart. Maybe next time I'll raise the bar to the $49.99 one.

xo

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane!
Another bike report!! I'd like to read what scenic sights you saw.
Tschuess,
Anonomann

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Jannie,
What does your broken chair have to do with Lane's bike report???
Anonomann

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being