Sunday, July 11, 2010

More musical instruments

I continue to kill time (hey, time is trying to kill me!) by building violins, ukuleles and this thing that's halfway between a violin and a ukulele.
Three ukes on the work bench and two violins. The violins are small sizes, for Ruby (five years old, she's five, five years, she can kick, streeeetch...and kick, she's five years old) a quarter size, and a tenth.
Got glue allover my fingers in an attempt to stick a bunch of decorative chunks of wood on the ukulele....think I'll run down and check if that's dry yet.

Maybe pictures....I dunno......

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane!!
The instruments you make are sooooo good in appearance and sound, have you ever thought of selling them??? Or trading one for a public performance of your music; i.e. to an influential musician in a professional, performing orchestra!!!
Tschuess,
Anonomann

1:15 PM  
Blogger Blue Bunny said...

i lieks yor werks of wood!

ox

3:50 PM  
Blogger Jannie Funster said...

We used to eat Elmer's Glue as kids. That probably explains a lot. :)

AWESOME work!!

xo

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Online Klavier Lernen said...

There are informal MUSIC markets in many places around the city including a small alleyway near my apartment and I must try it out.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being