Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hurricane Season

Hurricane season us warming up in the gulf. I suggest we call this one "Arco" the next "British Petroleum", then 'Conoco', et cetera.
I'm going to do that, anyway.

Anadarko, BP, Chevron, Devon, Exxon, First Texas, Gazprom, Hess, Inpex, Jay oil, Korea National, LUKoil, Marathon, National Iranian, Occidental, Pemex, Qator General, Royal Dutch Shell, Sonatrach, Tesoro, Ucimet, Venoco, Wintershall, XTO. Yukos, Zorro.

Enough for 26 hurricanes, and there's more!

3 Comments:

Blogger G. B. Miller said...

I'm impressed by the fact that there's that many oil companies that you can create hurricane names from.

Maybe for the next batch you can do oil companies that are now defunct.

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane, G, and other readers!!
I always thought there are too many oil companies feasting off captive motorists at fixed (though changing daily) prices; now (thanks to you), I know it!!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, again, Lane, G, and other readers!
I forgot to sign the above "comment", so here:
Tschuess,
Anonomann

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being