Thursday, July 01, 2010

Canada day

Let's all sing!

Hmmmm...

O Canada...um..can you see.....uhh...uber alles.....a brueve a nos sillons...all over the world.............forever!

Keep up the good work Canada and try to cut back on the burning police cars.
Although riots are a lot of fun, you've got a ways to go to catch up with Seattle.

BTW, Canada, I've got my enhanced drivers license, so we may be up for a visit oneofthesedays.

The wife loves Drumheller, though I think it could be a little closer to the border.

I took my clarinet to the shop and it's spozed to be ready today.
I'll find out if it sounds terrible 'cause it was all dried up and leaky or whether it's my lack of talent.

I'll have to e-mail Marjorie and see if the piano/violin piece performance is viable.

Well that's all the news from lake Wash-be-gone, where the men are men and a lot of the wimmen are too.

Keep your stick on the ice.

Remember we're all in this alone,
Completely, sadly,  devastatingly...alone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane!!
Great that you're thinking of going up to civilized Canada!! The LL's youngest grandchild is coming with his parents (LL's younger son+wife+grandson) to Seattle by train Friday eve and I'm scheduled to shepherd them around Saturday; they leave Sunday at 4:00 p.m. on a cruise to Alaska and on the return voyage will get off at Vancouver and fly back from there to Hamburg.
The LL sends regards to you, Meredith, and Keth.
Tschuess,
Anonomann

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being