Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tenor Sax and vitamin D

Rehearsal went well. The sound of the Tenor Saxophone is to die for, and that's what I feel like doing.
The music sounds too good to have been written by me.
I must have stolen it somewhere.

Autumn is a promising time, much more so than spring.
Winter, if it's cold and snowy is exciting and dramatic, and if it is not, it is a relief.
Summer, on the other hand, if not warm enough, is a disappointment.

Like the basic building blocks of life itself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

Clever posting, sir; I like it.

Is it possible that at this point
in your composing career you
actually are getting the hang
of it, that your work is improving?
Probably. But your spikey self-
deprecation is always fun
to partake of as well.

Your view of autumn, and of
other seasons, likewise caught
my eye, my I, and not my ire;
posted it over on FFTR.

I had a positive appointment with
my GP at Group Health yesterday;
renewing meds and making a
referral to Rheumatology to
further investigate my auto-
immune status. The doctor was
pleased with my BP, 112/55,
and my weight loss--35 pounds,
and noted that I seem "Happier"
than I did like six months ago.
Imagine that.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane!
I look forward to hearing the tenor-sax piece when I'm again @ 6059!!!
Tschüß,
Anonomann

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being