Saturday, November 06, 2010

If I were a rich man

My portfolio earned $20.000 last month thanks to the mid western "Blue" states.

Or as Gene Wilder put it in "Blazing Saddles"
"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. They're people of the land. The common clay of the New West. You know - morons"

I'm thinking of foreclosing on some of them. Some Mississippi waterfront would make a good investment. My lawyer says the fact that they've already paid up is "No Problemo"


America, Hell Yeah!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

Sorry, sir, but I am confused here.
Did your portfolio earn $20.00
or $20,000.00 last month?
The Gene Wilder quote is a great
one, and apropos, but I thought
the moronic midwestern states
all went "red", as in Republican,
this time? So, what's the dealio?

The film club had a boffo turn-out
on Friday for THE GIRL WITH THE
DRAGON TATTOO, and a reporter
from the Tacoma News Tribune,
Craig Sailor, that I had contacted,
showed up to do a piece on us.
The article will show up in the
TNT mid-December. He stayed
to watch the film with us.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Lane Savant said...

Red, Green, Chartreuse, whatever, they managed to elect rich a-hole red people toadies.
By the way, I'm not one of them, 20 grand is just a "fact" that I pulled out of my ass.
Which is where most facts come from.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Capitalist Exploiter!!!
Tschüß,
Anonomann

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being