Sunday, October 10, 2010

The video.

It's on a CD in front of me.
It's of Marjorie and David playing my violin & piano sonata.
Sometime next week if I wake up and remember how to do it.
Meredith just got cable installed in order to watch baseball, so it's hard to tell when I'll come back to earth now that there are six bazillion channels of insipid crap to poke through.
I'm taking my doofus looking self out of it.
There is also a tribute to George Shangrow on the CD, by David,
That will be a separate vid. I'll post it if David says O.K.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane!
This is a CD I'd LOVE to have when I come to Seattle on 5 January 2011.
The baseball season is about over; why isn't Meredith waiting until next season; as you write, TV is full of %ß/+!! That's why the LL and I don't have it in her apt. or mine.
The LL does send regards to you, Meredith, and Keth.
Tschüß,
Anonomann

7:19 AM  
Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

Nice to know that Miss M is such
a Baseball appreciator. I guess
beside Brazilian baseball, you will
have access to Canadian and
Puerto Rican too, enit?
Even Jannie is hot to watch
the video now, but is neat
that you are keeping us all
in suspense while you prep it.
Got into two writing projects
yesterday, one on posting
and rewriting a page from
my western novel, BLACKTHORN--
and yes, you did read the
manuscript while we were still
in our 20's, and when some of
it is transcribed and rewritten,
I will be glad to share it with
you--the other in posting and
rewriting a poetic review I had
done of Dexter Gordon in
ROUND MIDNIGHT; that came
out pretty well too.
Then I had to scramble to
write up the synopsis for
the next three film picks,
for November, for the TFC.
It is pretty exciting this next
month, seeing the Millennium
Trilogy of Steig Larsson's novels;
THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON
TATTOO, THE GIRL WHO PLAYED
WITH FIRE, and opening on Nov 5,
THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE
HORNET'S NEST.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being