Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Havn't got around

to the dig pics yet, I've been busy musicing around.
Got a facebook message from
the guy who played my clarinet piece "Garrulous Sparrow" at Soundbridge a few years back.
He wanted a score, just might play it again.
Said score is in the mail.
And... finally posted the clarinet/piano pieces on the jukebox.
First six together are called "Caprichino"
Recorded at Avast Studios here in Seattle by Tony Rondolone (Clarinet) and David Mesler (piano).
"Sparrow" is also on the j'box but it's just a computer simulation.

I've got to find more excuses for getting out of all the yard work that's building up.
Today it's that I've got some nice clothes on.

But what about tomorrow
and tomorrow
and tomorrow
.....?

4 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

getting all Macbeth on us there,
sir, and that perks up the day
like lime on the lips, enit?
"Garrulous Sparrow" is a
terrific title, and the music
ain't bad neither. I think I
have heard the piece either
on your juke, or on the
CD's you ran off and shared
with some of the lucky ones.
"Caprichino" is now on another
of my lists to get to; can't wait.
Yard work, and house work,
and gardening just keep calling
to you like hungry welps,
and somehow you feel guilty
when you don't feed them;
unless you have your good
clothes on, and then to hell
with them. Melva returns
today, and I have some P/T
treatment to go to. It is
called the Bowen treatments
for those of you who might
be a tad curious out there.
Christ, it's been a month
already, and tomorrow I have
my formal IVIG appointment.
When are you getting your
fasting labs done?
My film club meeting last
night was boffo with good
cheer and cinema nuggets.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Jannie Funster said...

What are your nice clothes? Khakis, a silk shirt and a blue cravatte?

Why do yard work when music beckons?!

xo

1:14 PM  
Blogger Lane Savant said...

The ones that don't have holes in them, Jannie.
I did change and paint the steps, though.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane (& Meredith)!!
The LL and I are looking forward to seeing Meredith's "dig"-fotographs on "fftl"!! Please share some.
The LL also says (as do I) "regards to you, Meredith, and Keth"!!!
Tschüß,
Anonomann

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being