Sunday, August 08, 2010

It's 2:33 AM

I just left two geological puns on Shapiro's facebook page so now I'm hiding out here where hopefully she can't find me.

Whoops, I just went back an posted some more.

Just love causing trouble, I guess.

She's gneiss
Don't take her for granite
Shale we dance?
I'm getting sedimental.
Never metamorphic I didn't like.
Bituminous and save even more. *

Go to anthra.com and open up your own anthracite.

Is that bad enough for ya?
Too bad if it's not, I'm quitting anyway.

I've heard that this king of mental activity is due to low blood sugar.

*not exactly geological but what the hay?

4 Comments:

Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Two rim shots and a cold beer for you on those.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

We were both still up at 2 am
on Sunday morning. That is
way cool, sir. Am still struggling
with the whole FACEBOOK
protocol. I guess you just click
on your friends and it takes
you to their site? One day
soon I get it together. You
certainly do seem to have a
good time with it, on it,
being a part of it, and
hell since you are the
mentor and I am the
follower, it is plunge in
and sink or swim, enit?
Another small turnout
for the film club last night,
but the group was in a good
mood, so I came home with
several grins and smiles
on my pie hole. Loved the
rain yesterday; hope to get
some more soon. I agree
with "G" that your geological
puns were clever and humorous.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane!!
Often the best thoughts come @ 2:00 a.m.!! That's why I keep 3x5 cards and a pen next to where I sleep, so I can record them without having to get up.
Regards from the LL to you, Meredith, and Keth!!
Tschüß,
Anonomann

9:23 AM  
Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

Yeah, I seemed to eat up the
day with blogging, being
challenged by Facebook,
being pleased so many
"friends" are consenting
to be on my list, five of
them so far, (psyche).
Actually it is cool that
Alex & C.L.Bledsoe,
Jannie, and Bobby Byrd
have made it official.
Palmer started it all.
Don't know whether to
thank him, or call my
lawyer. Was pleased too
that Lynne Rees found
time to make a comment
on my late poetry submission
over on Applehouse.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being