Thursday, April 29, 2010

Excuses

I have been working on a trumpet concerto a lot this month. It has been using most of my imagination.

Plus I responded to Margie's suggestion about Proust and am reading that again.

But...the concerto is nearly finished and I will be posting it soon along with the bass concerto and a piece for clarinet and piano called "Caprichino" which consists of six short frivolities for those aforementioned instruments.

I have been invited to a concert that David is organizing at SCCC. I have promised to present the clarinet piece, so If any of you are competent pianists or clarinetists, lemmee know.

Now I'm on my way to my other computer to work on all that stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane!
Why not try a clarinetist and pianist studying at the Seattle Conservatory of Music or Garfield High? Hope youi find the right persons and have a great performance!!
Tschüß,
Anonomann

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being