Monday, June 23, 2008

Three bike rides

1,
.2 miles in 2.23 minutes, average speed 4.9, 17.3 max
2,
.1 miles in 3.o8 minutes, average speed 3.7, 18.2 max
3,
24.9 miles in 2hr,4min,26sec, average speed 11.9, 36.7 max

Significant trouble shooting between #2 & #3.
I swear what I had to do this time to make it work was to undo what I had to do last time to make it work.

Maybe that's why I never made any money as a mechanic.

Enough of that, however,

I'm collecting friends at a prodigious rate over at facebook.

It's strange the effect just applying that label to people I've known for years.
Fifty years in one case.
Married to in another.
Never met them in others.

But it somehow seems more significant to make the statement in public.

Enniewhey, it's heartwarming to be able to turn on my computer and see them all
listed with pictures, even.

Speaking of pictures, here's the 'cello head I promised yesterday.




I'm going to go over to my facebook site now.
I've concocted a formula using my bike stats and
the number of friends I've collected
that should put a hard number to my ultimate worth as a human being.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I resent your opinion as to the number of scrolls in the world.
I don't think there are enough.

......A lonely Scroll

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being