Sunday, June 22, 2008

I went to a Mahvelous party





Here is a link that I mentioned to various people last night.
If this link doesn't work, got to Gathering note and scroll down a bit.
This is what symphonies are capable of.
Much better than stolid black clothed royalist minions doing their duty as some ancient overmaster threatens them with a stick.
Pooh!

Viva Gustavo, Viva Venezuela





Here's some closeups of the violins I showed you in an earlier post.
I'll show you the 'cello head later.





I found a button on my Facebook site that allowed me to invite my mailing list to be friends, I'm getting interesting results.
I suppose I should go read the mailing list and see just who it is that I'm annoying.







Oops, there goes the P-51 again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'sa not so easy eh? Carvinna little details inna tough wood?
............Tony S.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear boy, you've never been to a truly Mahvelous Party until you've been to one of mine.

..............Noel

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being