Friday, January 23, 2009

Library

O.K. I'm at my local branch.
With enough onlilne speed to actuall read all of Glenn's posts on FFTR.
I tried once again to contact Qwest to order a hi-speed hookup but was once again mired in the hysteresis of their site.
At one point, I even had a connection with a live person but wasn't able to finish my question before the thing disappeared and went to a different page.
I'll try calling on the phone when I get home.

I hope you've all enjoyed the links to the previous posts.

Now I'm gouing to do battle with KING-FM's site to try to find Melinda Bargreen's review of the MTT horn piece.
Zach Carstenen has promised a review on Gathering note

  • Gathering Note

  • but I havn't found it yet.

    I'm curious to see how accurate my BS review is.

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You, Lane Savant better watch your diseased mouth.
    I'm gonna put some mean JuJu on your ass.

    ......Dolly Lamma

    11:49 AM  
    Blogger Lane Savant said...

    Scary words from some anonymous punk who can't even spell his own name right.

    11:50 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hallo, Lane!
    Maybe you couldn't find Bargreen on MTS's brass piece, but Campbell on-line only wrote that it provided an opportunity to show how good the SFO brass players are; he passed no judgement on the piece as music.
    Tschuess,
    Anonomann

    1:46 PM  
    Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

    Yes, I was actually surprised when Senor Savant had such a vitriolic set of comments on the piece done by the Dalai Lama. Times three the shrill negative ions were thrust into the the cyber butt of the gentle lama. But then as a Blogmaster, I am just pleased when anyone takes the time to endeavor to keep up with the numerous postings I find interesting enough to do.

    It is sad that somehow you can not get your home/office/den nest of computers to perform to your satisfaction. We now have this 2008 Mac, and it really shines. My son-in-law steered us in the correct direction, it seems, and he has been wonderful about consulting with us as we have encountered glitches and problems.

    Glenn

    12:50 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Web Counter
    My worth as a human being