Thursday, August 30, 2007

more stuff

I've got all the work done on the Volvo and I'm tired.
Still haven't heard from any violinists yet.
Be nice to know a string quartet too.
I gotta spend my money on something. Why not vanity?

Here's another composer who blogs. Go say hi if you want.

  • Alex Shapiro
  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hve you tried to contact Rennie Grossman if you need a violinist; If you haven't tried to contact her then don't complain that you can't find a violinist. You might also try the Seattle Conservatory and the UW.
    Here's wishing you Glück!!!
    -- Anonomann

    2:44 AM  
    Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

    So sad to hear of the beginning of your fatigue and fugue or funk. Today is starting off great for me, other than I have a sore throat. I am getting off work at noon and Melva and I are beating it to the beach.

    Glenn

    5:23 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Web Counter
    My worth as a human being