Monday, July 02, 2007

Today and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow

Today, I am going to go to the tire store and see if they have five 155 - 15 tires for my VW van
I wish I could find the picture that my sister took of it when back in '85 when the Ferrari I painted on the side was fresh. It's a magnificant sight. I'd like to post it here.
Also, if time permits, I may finish some details in the kitchen.

Wednesday, the family is coming over to celebrate the day. Gotta clean the Weber

Thursday evening it's the Seattle Chamber Music annual festival.
Can't wait.
Although, whether I can or not, I most likely will.

So....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad your blogs in late June and early July are no longer on this site; the whole time Margrit was here I spent my time with her and didn't get to a library to read them. Maybe Butch will paste them as a "comment" to one of your future blogs.
Hopefully,
Anonomann

1:01 PM  
Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

Yeah Anonomann, I did just that. Go back now and enjoy them.

Glenn

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being