Monday, November 06, 2006

Pathos

While talking to my stepson, I happened to mention how many hits I had on my profile
He declared it pathetic, so I added a counter.
I AM pathetic, dammit!
It's the backbone of my personality.
Don't take it away!
Please, please, please, visit my site. I'm COUNTING (Ha Ha Ha) on you.
Make the little odometer of my personal worth as a human being roll!
Leave comments! Anything!
Feel free to laugh.
Are you an audience or an oil painting?

Oh, Yah, see my other sites; composersforum.org, and sibeliusmusic.org

I am a turkey, eat me for Thanksgiving

He also suggested that I post Goth poetry, I will search for some.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lane Savant said...

Gothic poem generator
www.eatmyhamster.com/f/Gothic
+Poem+Generator

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doug, Your blog is wonderful. it doesn't matter how many hits you get. Just think of the Evangelical Christian TV shows where thousands of people flock to listen. This does not make them good or worth listening to. Just keep writing. Liz

9:38 PM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

gothic peotry MMMmmmm You may be on to something there, I wish I were a retired mechanic instead of a mechanic working until retirement, thanks for the visit to my site, come back anytime

12:18 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

not to feed into what your son calls pathetic, but you can always get a map to put on your blog.

Then you can track where your people are flocking from, too!

I used to have one on my old blog. I checked it every day.

...several times a day...go here:

http://clustrmaps.com/

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most importantly, I agree with Liz (of course). But, besides that, the way to start getting readers is to visit other blogs, as many as you can manage and leave comments; then they come to yours. And, besides that, pathetic is relative.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being