Saturday, February 19, 2011

Music bizz

Besides the clarinet, I am also carving the plates for two small size violins in case that Ruby might want to try to learn to play.
She said she'd like to try.
Everything is possible at that age.
And I've posted two pieces for brass ensembles on the jukebox over there.
"Quasimodo's Dream Waltz" and "Promenade" for brass quartet and quintet respectively

Also I've got a show coming up.
March 8 at the Erickson  theater at Seattle Central Community College.
I'll be presenting "Quasimodo's Dream Waltz" (piano and flute this time) and two new pieces written especially for the occasion.
"Dracula's Gavottet" and "Igor's Polka".
All for piano and flute.
None of these pieces have anything to do with the dances mention in their titles.
Later today I'll post them here.

"Quasi" was written in 2002 and performed at the composers salon that year.
Originally for piano, bass and flute.

Couple of good comments from highly regarded artists. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

best wishes for your show.
Happy Belated Valentine.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being