Monday, August 10, 2009

Beef stew

Be careful where you joke.
Friend of mine posted on her facebook site that she had made beef stew.
I facetiously invited myself for dinner.
The jest has turned into a road trip.
We will be traipsing northward on Thursday for as visit to Friday Harbor and the island fair.

Today, however, I have promised myself a bike trip.
Who knows how that will turn out?

I am not inspired today, I'll look through my pictures to give you all (and y'all)
something worth looking at








Ah, yes the wild days of my youth!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You disgust me, you long haired motorcycle creep. That girl is much too young for you!

.......The Rev Goodyshoeshoe

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! I know you always wonder about "comment deleted", well this time you know, it was the same Goodyshoeshoe comment only with "long" misspelled.

.....blog administrator.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Mariana Soffer said...

It shows you are not very inspired today, what can you do we all have those kind of days, I try to write as well when that happens, I do not want to loose the battle. I tell you it shows when you say beef to and then you refer to the vehicle, very bad conjunction in poetry.
Keep trying, I admire you for that

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane!
Seriously, which of the two people in the photo is Lane Savant??
Tschüß,
Anonomann

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being