Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yet another scorecard

On my "myspace" site I have 6 pieces listed.
This is how many times each has been listened to.

Cello duet - 16
Nightmare Prelude - 16
Sad song for solo piano - 35
Four songs for piano and oboe - 9
A string quartet - 10
Far. Cry. Blue - 4

Not the string quartet we'll be recording.

It's after a nice day downtown and I'm reading some books I bought at Borders

I'll tell you about them tomorrow.

Jack Bruce, by the way.

Good night to you all.

And good night Ms Ophelia, wherever you are.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lane Savant said...

O yeah, on "Facebook" the whole collection of about 20 has been listened to 45 times.
That number has been the same for months.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

U-Tube, Facebook, Myspace...all just alien landscapes to me. One day when there is time and I feel so moved, I will more fully investigate them. My major malfunction, or at least one of them, is that the office computer where I spend an inordinate amount of time, does not allow me to click into any of those "restricted" sites. Evenings and week ends I am so busy I do take time to do so on my home computer. So there it is.

Interesting data, especially that Sad Song for Solo Piano landed 100%+ more hits than the others; catchy title perhaps?

Looking forward to finding out what you're reading.

Glenn: WV="sneyedi"

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

`Hallo, Lane!
Great that sooo many people are hearing your compositions on the Internet!!
Tschüß,
Anonomann

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being