Saturday, August 02, 2008

Diurnal rhythm

For some reason I woke up at 6:00 this morning.
Not wanting to waste the time I hopped on my bike and rode.
North on LWB until I got to the place where they've blocked off the road for the hydro races.
I had to do some creative route restructuring 'til I got back on LWB again.
Once I got to UW I switched to the Burke Gilman and Q A hill. This time I took the short steep route up and had to walk at least half of it.
The problem with going up Q A is when you go down again you can't go too fast because of the cross streets and the traffic, so you don't get the speed thrill you paid for going up.
So anyway it was a 33.4 mile trip taking 3 hours, eight minutes and thirty four seconds with an average speed of ten point six mph for a total since I got the computer thingie of six hundred and twenty one miles and a maximum speed of 34.7
I am still out of breath as we speak. (or type, actually).

Anyway, that's all that is on my mind at this point in time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane!
What did you see in the way of beautiful scenery on this trip; that would interest me, not how fast you went by things one should stop and admire.
End of sermoa.
Tschuess,
Anonomann

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being