Friday, October 24, 2008

Denk, Palin, Grumpy old fart

Do not read another word of this post.
Go immediately to Think Denk.

It's just another Sarah Palin roast, but it has depths that Tina Fey doesn't achieve.

Sarah Moosewrangler

Yesterday, on my usual trek, I watched several vids satirizing this ******* ***** (and I mean that in the literal sense of both words).

I'm sorry that I don't have the subtlety of mind or the education of a Jeremy Denk.

Or the Talent.

Especially the talent I don't have.

But at least I post more often.

  • Soho the Dog


  • Has something about her too.

    I was thinking of voting for the Grand Oil Party just for four years of Tina Fey, but I've had enough of the whole inane process.
    The country goes to hell on a regular basis without my help.

    It would be nice to take the bill of rights out of it's plastic wrap (it's even tougher than the stuff they entomb CDs in apparently)

    But have you ever read the thing?

    Everybody treated equally under the law?

    Have you ever heard such absurdity?

    Let's face it, this country has yet to deliver on any of it's insane promises.

    If you got it, the law will help you keep it.

    No matter how you got it in the first place.

    If you don't got it, the law will help you maintain your socio-economic station.

    AND....What's more....Freedom of speech...

    What about that?


    ........


    Now I'm going to try to post a picture of the lake I looked at Wednesday








    That's the lake but from the wrong place.

    It's a crappy picture, besides.







    I give up.

    Labels:

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hallo, Lane!!
    Thanks for putting me (and others) on to Jeremy's priceless interview with the (hopefully!!) futile candidate for Vice President of the USA before I finally got around (not today, without your advice) to accessing his rarely added-to Blogsite!!
    Herzlich dankend,
    Anonomann

    12:36 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hallo, Lane, again!
    Thanks for deciding NOT to vote Republican; a McCain-Palin regime would be a total disaster for the whole world!!!
    Tschuess,
    Anonomann

    12:38 PM  
    Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

    For the Newbies, regarding your pic of the Lake, you neglected to mention that it is, in fact, a picture of Doug Palmer "driving" his hand-built amphibian, Gokwiess, in the deep water. I mean that is news; albeit old news.

    Glenn

    3:13 PM  
    Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

    Shitfire, Miss Agnes, we are now using the "old" and much preferred format. What happened to the site for a few days? Nice to have the familiar back.

    Glenn

    3:14 PM  
    Blogger Lane Savant said...

    The 'net is a pullulating mass of cyber weeds.
    It's a jungle out there.
    Who knows what will pop up when we boot up.

    7:13 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Web Counter
    My worth as a human being