Tuesday, September 02, 2008

You can run

Nice day.
Went to Sedro Wooley to visit a lawyer that a brother in law recommended.
The high point of the day for me was when I mentioned leaving SSO a penny.
"You mean not a penny?" he says

"No," says I, "A penny,... it's an insult."

After a brief explanation of my experience, with that doofus organization, he then went on a bit as how he doesn't like Gerry and doesn't know anybody who does.

I got the feeling that he might have represented some of the abused folks from that institution.

I also have a Relation-in-law who is a therapist, says she has had SSO people as clients.

DAMN client confidentiality!

A heart warming thing to hear. Anyway it was a nice trip since we strayed off I-5 and toured the lesser road (530, I believe) out of Arlington and up to North Cascades hwy. to Sedro Wooley.
We got there early and spent some time wandering the street.
Found a Art store where Meredith bought an amusing hat made of red feathers.

Found hwy 9 out of S.W. and a leisurely jaunt down through Bothell and home.

My spies in the San Francisco scene report that MTT is a conscientious and socially responsible citizen.

I can say no more.

Sigh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Buttkus said...

Man-O-man-O-maneshevitz, how the SSO incident, conspiracy, and dark tentacles have spread. Lawyers and therapists now involved, and more secrets boring their way into the surface. SSO cannot possibly continue as an entity, with its core as rotton as it is. It should topple into a clump of itself, shit piled upon shit, one block long and 100 feet high; what a stink the Seattle City Council will stir up! Reminds me of that lyric in the rock and roll song, "Send lawyers, guns, and money, bump-bump, badda bing, badda boom."

One penny seems kind of generous coming from the much maligned Douglas Palmer, aka Master of Fidelio, Former Owner of the Drainpipe Puss, Former Owner of PALMER AUTOMOTIVE, Landlord, Composer, Designer, Vehicle Mariner, Poet, Musician, Instrument Manufacturer, Friend, Husband, Sometimes Putz and Playmate to the Stars.

Yeah, winding up that valley toward the North Cascades is always a treat. Did you see eagles? I always see Eagles up there. Did Meredith take pics? Speaking of that, when is the Grand Quinault Adventure coming up?

I'm sorry, but who the hell is MTT?

Think I will check out Sherman Alexie's website. Haven't been there in weeks.

Glenn

1:59 PM  
Blogger Lane Savant said...

MTT is the uberhoncho of the San Francisco Orchestra.
He's a personal friend of one of my book group members, also maned Meredith.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being