Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Donuts

This is a bike ride log - containing the word "SPLOG" to distinguish it so I can locate older ones in case I ever want to put them all together and make a graph of my muscular degeneration over the years.
So far, I haven't wanted to do that.

Anyway...

Splog

20.10 miles
11:58:25 minutes
10.1 average
37.2 maximum speed
2456.1 on the odometer.

Thank you for listening to this broadcast. Tune in again sometime.

The Madison Park Bakery is a reeeley good place for maple bars and such.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Curious, if you don't mind me asking, but what kind of muscular degeneraton might you be suffering from?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Lane Savant said...

Lazyness

5:28 PM  
Blogger Lane Savant said...

Oh, ya, a spelling deficiency and old age, too

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An addiction to statistics!!
Tschüß,
Anonomann

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being