Thursday, April 17, 2008

Long day

Got up too early today.
Day got long by the time my 2:00 pm class started. I'm not sure I remember it.
Oh yeah, Rhythm......Gotta work on that.
I'm using my "concerto" for violin and cello right hand only and toy train whistle.

Ooh, I got a great joke, next time you go to a performance of Hamlet, just before it starts up say "knock knock"
Think about it.

Look in Tomorrows Seattle times letters to the editors section.
I've finally got a serious comment printed.
At least that's what I was told.

When I'm out of ideas, I post a picture.
Let's see if I can find a good one





That's the first page of the violin duet.
The composer is listed as Mel O'drama, but it's my copyright.

My Myspace site is working pretty well. I need more live recordings.
I'm working on it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, Lane!
Mel O'Drama wrote a great piece!!
Tschüß,
Anonomann

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being