Monday, February 27, 2006

Can't see me now

O.K. It looks as if I'm safe here. No one is going to find this silly site. I think I will indulge in some fate-baiting by exposing myself to the window that faces a dense forest. I'm even going to leave that stupid metaphor.
Poetry:
I must go down to the garage again
Where the lonely Volvo beds
And all I ask is a good stout wrench
Faith,
Courage,
And leverage.
This one isn't too embarrassing, we'll see if I get caught. Then maybe..........maybe I'll tell THE STORY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lane Savant said...

You said that yesterday

5:37 PM  
Blogger Lane Savant said...

I did? How embarrassing. Must be the alzheimers kicking in.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Pegnard said...

I want to hear THE STORY

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being