Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hello blogworld

I got nothing else to do, I might as well try this
Stella martis means "the star known as mars" as in "De stella martis vere venisti" which means "You are definitly from mars".
I suppose it's some kind of insult.
I intend to blather away without much effort to make sense.
My wife wont let me do this at home, rather she abuses me when I do.
I'm thinking of blogging as therapy for my genetically induced schizophrenia, which seems to be kicking in now that
I'm a senior citizen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lane Savant said...

O.K. This seems to be working.
Maybe I'll make up a profile one of these days. Today I've got to repair a sump pump.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Lane Savant said...

Today it's composition class

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
My worth as a human being